Tuesday, December 22, 2009 Y 4:51 PM

Hey all! Sorry it's been a few days. We got a few inches of snow (hooray!), so I've been busy playing in that... and working on my winter wardrobe! Haha. Today, instead of a long update, or talking more about my "French Dream Closet," I uploaded a playlist of all my current favorites - you guys can download these for free (at least some of you - I think there's a limited number of who can!) by LEFT CLICKING the link, and choosing "save." I put them in a specific order, I tried to make the playlist flow well. Some of them might be new to you, and I'm sure some of them will be old. So here, for your listening pleasure:

Harbor District Vintage Blog Playlist Number One
01. Who Said We're Wack - The Lonely Island
02. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
03. For No One - The Beatles
04. Emily's Theme 3 (Lunch Is Difficult) - Nathan Johnson & China Kent
05.Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies
06. Ride (Tiesto Rmx) - Cary Brothers
07. Hero - Regina Spektor
08. My Delerium (Radio Edit) - Ladyhawke
09. Xavia - The Submarines
10. Tik Tok - KE$HA
11. Gimme Sympathy - Metric
12. 11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas
13. Northwestern Girls - Say Hi

Happy snow days to you!



And my happy heart-shaped little hiney print:



LEAVE ME A COMMENT / VIEW COMMENTS